Wednesday, November 23, 2005

out out dang tooth

Last night was pretty rough on Ian and I(chris too I think). Ian was up hourly, and sometimes more than that. Poor little fella! A friend in the US is sending me some teething tablets that she swore helped her with her dd, so I pray they come quickly!

Brianna had a new girl in her class today and I asked her what her name was, she told me. Then she added, "mommy she's brown" I never realized what an overwelmingly white community we live in, so much so that Bree would make a comment like that. I told her that God made some of us with brown skin, some with white, some yellow and lots of shades in between. But each of us is very special, no matter what colour our outsides are. She seemed content with that. I hope she didnt' say something rude to the little girl. They apparently had fun together so that was good!

Here is to hoping tonight is a better night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home