Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rolling rolling rolling


Well our little man did his first roll over from tummy to back yesterday and I didn't even see!! Chris didn't either!! The only reason why I know he did, was because we put him to sleep on his tummy(yes I know we're not supposed to, but he will not sleep on his back!) and when I went to check on him before I went to sleep he was on his back! Of course I couldn't get him to do it again today no matter what.

OH and here is our lamo Santa photo. I was kind of ticked because they wouldn't re take it, even though Ian wasn't looking! Brianna looks cute in it though. ahhhh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Beautiful kids Patti, it's a sweet photo!

7:25 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Heather said...

The photo looks great. You'll find that you'll never get both of them to look at the same time and the at the same place ever again and if you do your blessed.

Ah love those stinkers that do things behind your back. Kendra smiled at my girlfriend not me. YEAH for Ian!

4:27 PM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home