Tuesday, December 13, 2005

50 end of the year questions

Just found this list at http://www.misstonigifts.net/articles/article/1309632/20037.htm and thought it would be fun to complete.

What are your resolutions/good intentions for the New Year?
To continue to loose weight. I am going to do it for real this time! I have made excuses for so long. I don't even care how long it takes, but I am not going to settle this time.

What happened in your life that you never expected to happen?
To be so happy staying at home with my kids

What is one thing you did that you have never done before?
Wandered around 6 flags 8.5 months pregnant!

What were your biggest achievements?
I'd say my weight loss so far. I've never made it this far on a "real" diet.

What were your biggest challenges?
Getting(& staying) pregnant with Ian

What is your biggest regret?
sometimes I wish I could keep my mouth shut. I've said things I wish I could take back.

When were you happiest?
I'm pretty happy right now.

Who was your best friend?
Other than Chris, Gayle is and always will be my bgf.

Who surprised you this year? In what way?
Brianna. She is blossoming every day more and more into a little girl. She is loving school so much, and is changing so much. I am so proud of her! She is such a blessing in my life!

Who did you admire most this year?
My mom. She has been working her tail off to get better after her accident. She gets physio 2x a week, goes to the gym 3x a week. This is a lot for a lady who's never been physically active!

Who were you in love with?
madly, truly & deeply with Christopher

What was the most important lesson you learned?
learned and still learning... patience with my children

What was your favorite TV show?
Toss up between Lost & Prison Break

What was your favorite film?
Sadly, I havn't gone to see a movie this year, but want to see the Chronicles of Narnia!

What was your favorite book?
Healthy sleep habits, happy child. I have learned a lot from this book!

What was your favorite food?
Jalepeno anything! especially the cheddar and jalepeno doritos!

What was your favorite song?
ummm not sure I had one. Love the new Casting Crowns CD

What were your favorite phrases?
you're so funny!

What did you do for your Birthday?
had a lovely dinner with my family

Which was your favorite Holiday?
Always is Christmas

What was the best gift you gave?
ummm birth?? lol

What was the best gift you received?
My scraptivity subscription! (my dh is still dh of the year for that one!)

What did someone say to you that surprised you?
That I looked skinny. lol I've never been skinny a day in my life!

What was your hobby?
Scrap o holic through and through!

What new discoveries did you make?
Eating Healthy foods doesn't have to mean boring foods!

What was your guilty pleasure for the year?
still too into reality tv with Julie on Thursday nights

What did you do on an average day?
Worked up until August, looked after my family after August

What was your fashion like?
pretty casual. I wore capri's every day last summer! Now more into jeans and fleece.

What was your career/job like?
Loved my career, and my current career change!

Did you make more/less/same amount than the previous year?
was making more than I ever had before. Now making less than I ever have before! and happier then ever!

What new skills did you learn this year?
Becoming more knowledgable in spanish(Thanks to Brianna & Dora!) and photoshop

What do you think was your most valuable contribution?
Time spent with the palliative sisters at my work.

What lesson(s) did you learn about yourself?
I am too stubborn.

What were the most significant events of the past year?
Having Ian

What were you afraid of?
a vbac going wrong, happy the scheduled c section worked out so well!

What was your most memorable journey?
having such a good pregnancy

Which did you do more of? Smile or cry?
Definitely cry, because I also cry when I'm tired, and happy as well as when I'm sad. I am a sap!

Did you make any new friends?
Yes, lots of new online pals! Great group of ladies who share my hobby!

Did you lose any old friends?
Have lost touch with some sadly.

Did you have any births/deaths in your family?
Thankfully no deaths, and just the birth of my little man!

Did you fall in love/out of love?
Remaining madly in love iwth my hubby!

What is your newest tech item?
my new computer in the basement! woohoo!

What was your most extravagant purchase?
My car.

What should you have done more of?
pray

What should you have done less of?
worry

What made the biggest difference in your life?
Chris' constant support and understanding, even when I am not making any sense!

What gave you joy?
My family, my brother being happy again in a new relationship.

What made you sad?
not good to dwell on the sad stuff.

What is your motto for the year?
Stop procrastinating
Scrap more because it makes me happy
spend more time with my family, they're only going to be young once!
Go out with my hubby regularily on dates, to keep the flame alive!
Be more spontaneous!

Antuanette Wheeler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home