Monday, November 21, 2005

Brianna's bday!


Well today my little girl turned four years old?? How did that happen? Where has the time gone? She has turned from a baby, to a toddler to a school girl!! She is such a good little girl, and loves to help me wtih Ian. I couldnt' ask for a better daughter.

I was helping her get dressed this morning and started to cry, what a sap I am? Just remembering all the joy this date brought us exactly 4 years ago! We told her we could go out for supper to celebrate, and of course she said she wants to go to McDonalds. Well thank goodness McD's has good salads now, the rest of the McDonald's food isn't so good for Weight watchers.

Speaking of WW, I'm so happy with the weight loss I've had so far, as of last Thursday I was down 18.5 pounds! Only 2.5 more to go to reach my first goal, 10% of my original body weight! Yes you do the math... eeek! But it feels good to be shrinking... the healthy way! I'm not sure about what the numbers have in store for me this week... I had some cake on the w/e!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home