Friday, December 16, 2005

9 days and counting!

Christmas is in the air, and everywhere you look! I absolutely love this time of the year. Me being the softy that I am, everything Christmasy gives me the warm fuzzies! I have Christmas Carols being played constantly on the computer(little drummer boy being my all time favourite!), we have just recently be dumped with half a foot of snow, Chris & I have done most of our present wrapping so the tree is brimming with gifts and Brianna's eyes are about to bulge out of her head from excitement! Christmas is all about the kids! I never really got that before, until I had them! We have 4 stockings hanging off our hutch(since we don't have a fireplace) and Brianna calls them " the 4 socks" I love it! I just love it! I think I'm going to have to scrap that! I'm so afraid of forgetting some of these funny things that she says. Last week when we were at the doctor, he wanted her to stick out her tongue and say 'ah', and she asked him while he was doing it, if he could see her beautiful heart? He smiled at her and said yes he could, and it looked great! Can't forget that stuff!
Last night was Bree's school Christmas Concert. Chris went since we both couldn't(I had seen the dress rehearsal earlier in the week). He snapped this cute photo(it's a bit grainy because of the dark). Our little moppet, looking for daddy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

So cute Patti!!! I put my socks like this too unti Santa comes to fill them, then they sit on the sofa!

5:03 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Heather said...

Yes this is why I blog. So I don't forget all the cute sayings. I just save the archives every month to word.

Great shot and love that Brianna looked at the camera in the long line of kids. You got her trained.

4:26 PM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home