Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

Ok so I'm a few days late, but I still want to say it, Happy New Year!!

New Year's are a great time to get organized and get excited about the days and months ahead! The excitement of the holidays are past and now the regular routines can return. I quite love January actually. I love the return to routine and the time to get organized.
I am also happy to congratulate all sorts of couples who have signed with me to photograph their wedding, it's now 2008... it doesn't seem so far away anymore! I am happy for the couples who have contacted me in the past week who have just become engaged too! Very big congratulations! I can't wait for the big day! I love weddings, the magic, anticipation and beauty of two lives coming together. Just amazing.

I have joined a group who is challenging themselves to take a photo each day this year!! I have agreed and will try my best to follow through. The project is starting out with the A,B,C's and I'll post the letters I have done so far. I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to continue this all year, but I'm going to try and I will probably post sporadically my favourites or clumps at a time.

Here are my A, B, C & D so far January is looking great!!




website tracker

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Wow, gorgeous photos (as always!)!

11:42 PM, January 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home