Saturday, December 15, 2007

St. Lucia, the wedding part one

I can't even begin to express how happy I am to be posting these photos of my most beautiful and dearest friend in the world. I have known her quite literally from birth and we've been friends ever since. She is amazing in every sense of the word from the amazing occupation that she chose, to the huge generous heart that she has to the wonderful husband she now has. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. And the beauty that you see on the outside, is only outshined by that which she holds within. J, you got the most amazing lady in my friend, and I can't say enough how thrilled I am for you both.
Much love
p.
And some favourite shots from when G was getting ready.






1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Good Morning Patti- Such beautiful pics! Happy snow storm to you- maybe you can get some work done?

:)
Christy

8:20 AM, December 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home