Tuesday, December 11, 2007

cute christmas kids!

seriously, I have had a great run of cute, and I mean seriously cute kids this week. All dolled up for Christmas and I could just squeeze them!

Ok I admit it, I did squeeze them, every one! lol I couldn't help it! Too cute!!

THis little dolly had a custom made Christmas dress & cap... and she totally worked it for me!!
Check it out!






I have another little cutie coming, just working on them... should be up by Thursday, stay tuned mum & dad!!

2 Comments:

Blogger tina werner said...

your photos are amazing patti!
hope you have a wonderful christmas!!!

10:53 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

These are beautiful photos - and what a cute little. She has the biggest eyes.

Hope you have a blessed holiday season!

10:52 AM, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home