Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas and all that good stuff!!

Ok so I'm a day late, but I still genuinely mean it! What a wonderful holiday I enjoyed this year with my family. I have so much to be thankful for and I feel truly blessed to have such a loving family. The kids were entirely too cute. I could have sat and watched them unwrapping presents all morning, it is SO much fun now that they are really into it! I have taken a couple of days off, but am planning on getting back at it tomorrow for all who have sessions pending, they're coming!! I promise!

In the mean time here is a little sneak peak for the ocean loving family that I photographed just before Christmas. I have lots more, but ... it wouldn't be a sneak preview if I showed them all :)
Enjoy!
web site analytic





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home