Monday, December 31, 2007

an early Christmas gift...




by the name of Konrad. I can not imagine anything sweeter than a newborn for the holidays. This gentle little soul was a beautiful reflection of his amazing, fun and beautiful parents. He was 2 weeks old yesterday which is the ideal time for newborn photography as the little ones will do the curl so nicely...

hit counter
I have to admit I am a sucker for a close up of baby eyes...



I have lots more photos to go through, but wanted to get your sneak peak up before the New Year!

And on a personal note, I want to stop and thank all of my amazing clients for the most incredible year in 2007!! And I must also thank my charming and encouraging husband and sweet children for all of their support during my staying-up-way-too late nights and hectic schedules. None of this could be possible without the support of my beautiful family.
Through growing pains and monumentous occasions this year has been such a dream come true! I have learned so much and feel like an entirely different person from where I was at this time last year. I can't say enough how much I love what I do and how blessed I feel every day waking up knowing that I have my 'dream' job.

This has only been possible with the beautiful families and couples that call and email me to help them create timeless memories through my photography. So thank you!! I pray that you and your families have a great New Year's celebration tonight and that 2008 be an amazing year for us all!

Cheers!!
patti

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Such amazing photos, Patti!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

12:29 PM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Jen said...

Gorgeous shots! I love the eye shots too, you did a great job with them!

3:22 PM, January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home