Wednesday, November 28, 2007

St Lucia wrapped up!

I had the greatest honour to travel down to St. Lucia 2 weeks ago to witness my oldest and dearest friend say her "I do's", and the best/strangest part, we left the kidlets at home, well with the grandparents, I don't think they would have fared well on their own! :)

St. Lucia is truly an island paradise!! Lots of fun places to explore and photo opportunities galore!! I unfortunately havn't had a chance to fully go through the close to 1800 photos I took as it is the busy Christmas season and my wonderful clients need their photos! but as time allows I will be uploading favourite photos.

For now here are some of my favourite photos from the sunset cruise Chris & I enjoyed on our last evening in St. Lucia. The boat is called the "Brig Unicorn", but you may know it better as "the Black Pearl". Yep it is one and the same as the pirate ship from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies!! It was SO SO SO cool to be on it and experience sailing on it will all the sails fully opened. Also equally as fascinating was watching the crew cruise up the rigging and walk along the beams like it was nothing! Most of the guys on the ship also starred in the movies! Now I'm going to have to rent them again!

Until next time! :)
patti





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti looks like you and Chris had a fantastic trip. Looking forward to seeing some more glimpses. Quite envious that yo ugot to be a pirate;)
Beautiful shots!

5:03 AM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

what great shots Patti! Looks like a fun trip!

1:51 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Holly A said...

Your shots are wonderful, Patti. It must have been quite an experience sailing on that ship.

2:16 PM, December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home