Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Santa Baby

Really I think there is little cuter than a nakey baby in a santa hat!! This little one is no exception! She just turned one a few weeks ago, and is even more adorable, if that is even possible from when I first photographed her when she was born. Here she is now as cute as a button!!




I also wanted to extend a last minute christmas deal, for all those last minute shoppers out there.
A buy one print get half off the next one. This includes Canvas wraps, however the second has to be the same image as the first. Get your orders in asap to ensure they are back by Christmas. Canvas' need to be ordered by the 14th, prints I can order up until the 17th and still get them back in time. Just drop me an email patti@pattimillerphotography, or give me a call 905 336 0745

Can you tell I still have lots of shopping to do!! eeek!

2 Comments:

Blogger MonaS! said...

what a cutie - love the pictures for Christmas. TOOOO CUTE!!!

11:37 AM, December 06, 2007  
Blogger Holly A said...

She is completely adorable. Great Christmas pics!

2:18 PM, December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home