Saturday, December 22, 2007

ssssh the bear is sleeping...



ok so he's not sleeping but isn't he the cutest little bear??


I had a great time Thursday meeting little H and his parents and his Auntie and Uncle from across the pond! What a great looking Aunt & Uncle! I love the sign up above! I think this house gets lots of laughter! I love it!



Little dude was in a great mood for photos freshly woken up from a nap and rearing to go! Check out the grin!


Thanks so much B&C for having me over, you have a GORGEOUS home and it was a joy to get to know you guys and your little guy. Here are a few more of my favourites from your session.







Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with all of your family together!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home