Sunday, December 30, 2007

Engaged Brandon & Rachel!

As much fun as it is to photograph outdoors in "nice" weather, I have to say there is something extra special about going out in the winter and bundling up, wearing nice sweaters and jackets and capturing some really cool connections with a couple in love! Brandon & Rachel are two great examples of this. They were up for anything, and I had so much fun with you two! Here is a sneak peak of your engagement photos, I have lots more, so check the gallery on my site for those(should be up by tomorrow, New Year's Eve).

Thank you so much for sharing this time with me and I hope you love them!!
Looking forward to your big day next year!

Happy New Year's Eve, Eve lol
blog stats





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home