Thursday, November 08, 2007

I see lights!!

Never in a zillion years would I have thought I'd buy studio lights!! ack but I have and they're not so bad lol. I have the honour of photographing a Glamour Gala at Exclusively Women's Fitness Centre tonight, and needed to grab some lights! I can't wait to see everyone all dressed up, it's going to be so much fun! If you're in the area definitely drop by for a great evening(and stop by, I'll even take your photo! ;)

And because a blog post isn't much fun without a photo, here is one of me testing out the new equipment on my kidlets... crazy kids!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MonaS! said...

Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes. Great shots Patti! The lights are great - as is your work as always.

12:55 PM, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Holly A said...

Great shots of the your adorable kids, Patti. It looks like they had fun doing it.

It must be interesting to have the studio lights. One of those "never say never" moments, I guess?! They will be great to use at the Gala. Have fun!

10:01 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home