Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Married Anne et Michel

Félicitations! Anne & Michel
Despite a typical windy, dreary and cold fall day, let me assure you there was nothing typical, dreary or cold about their wedding celebration!
The wedding was held at Geraldo's at Lasalle Park in Burlington. I could go on and on about how professional and courteous the staff were but I will leave it at I have found my new favourite place to photograph!!


I have so many photos to share, but for now here are some teasers below!! Starting with the GREAT shoes!! Anne has great style and it shows with these fabulous shoes!





Michel and his boys getting ready.

Anne and her best girl sharing a laugh, I believe over a cabana boy?? ;)

The absolute stunning bride

And the groom looking pretty handsome too!


Love the secret confetti attack. Ok I admit I totally organized this... I've always wanted to be in on a confetti shower... man that was fun!

wouldn't you just like to know what they were talking about ?

one last fun one with some textured goodness!!


Thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your special day and I hope you had a fabulous honeymoon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MonaS! said...

LOVIN the shoe photo!

9:33 AM, November 07, 2007  
Blogger Holly A said...

Love the confetti shot, Patti - it's so much fun! The shoes are great too - those little details say so much.

9:56 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home