Thursday, December 21, 2006


I'd like to draw your attention to the state of our Christmas tree.... half decorated from the middle up, behind a gate with Bree's keyboard!!! lol and he's still managed to pull it over twice!! LOVE the toddler phase! love it!



Well the girl is sick today, and spiked a fever around 4 am... I couldn't get back to sleep because she said her neck hurt too(dh had meningitis just before we were married, so I'm a wee bit freaked out at fever & sore necks combined). Anyway, I was having a most grumbly day, and decided I was missing taking pic's so Ian became my loyal subject!! It's funny because I kept calling his name to get him to look at me, as he's busy playing, c'mon mom leave me alone... and so he started saying Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think you can see the "no" lips in one of the photos. Hmmm I wonder where he learned that word??? Holy cow he is into EVERYTHING!!
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas, apparently it is near... I need to hit the grocery store, but that's it. I may try the 24 hour one later tonight... we'll see!!









5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love, love, love the boy and his drool! What cute pics Patti! The tree looks darling (and what's wrong with the colour of your walls btw???)

6:26 PM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patti,
Sounds like Ian is a handful now!! Kye has left our tree alone to my surprise. Mind you having a three year old standing gaurd and dobbing whenever he gets too close has really helped too. LOL. Gosh that mention of meningitis brought back some memories, I hope you never have to experience that again!!Anyways, have a wonderful Christmas.

7:07 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Elia said...

What a little heartbreaker. He is just too sweet. Hope Bree is feeling better.

Have a wonderful christmas.

12:30 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is so sweet looking! He couldnt possibly cause any trouble! ;) Are you sure the Christmas tree isnt just tipping over on it's own? LOL

9:21 AM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

I can't believe he's getting so big! You take such stunning photos, Patti!

1:42 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home