Friday, October 27, 2006

one sock wonder

Ok Ian's latest thing is pulling off his socks... but usually only one, occasionally both. Why??? Ok I will be the first to admit that I hate wearing socks and weather permitting I will not wear them. However the only thing I dislike more than wearing socks is cold feet, hence why I give into the socks for half the year(I live in Canada after all!) Chris generally is a sock guy, so I guess it would only be appropriate that Ian be half into socks, and the other half not so much. Nutsy kid!! In other news, I have been accepted into the Self Employment program that I applied for in the summer, that they told me I had little chance of getting into. I had totally given up hope of getting in. I always believe that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know what that may be at the time. SO Monday morning I get to start taking business classes for the month of November! I am excited about it and sad to be leaving my kids. I know they'll be fine, it's me I worry about! lol. I love being a mom and being home with them. It's only for a month, I can do it! Although I may need to use daycare for a few days a week after that... we shall see. I have this terrible habit of letting the cart get before the horse... so I will just focus on this next month and think about what comes later, later!

On photog news, going to take photos of my old work mate who is very very pregnant, I hope and pray she stays pregnant until about noon tomorrow so I can get some photos of her! And then soon after the baby !!!! woohoo I can't wait!! Happy weekend all!

4 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

I hear ya! I wear my sandals as long as possible ;) Unfortunately being a Canadian means I cannot wear them for thattt long :) :)

Have a great weekend :)

7:52 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

I don't like wearing socks anymore than I have too! Funny though both dh and Tasha love to have socks on all the time. Marla takes after me.

Congrats on getting into the program, sounds like a busy month coming up, but it will all be worth in the end.

Good luck at the photo shoot tomorrow!

9:12 PM, October 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into the program. You are one busy lady!

Have a blast at the photo shoot tomorrow. Cant wait to see some photos.

12:20 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats again for being accepted. Hope the drive is going okay and your mom and dad are coping with the munkin(s).

9:52 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home