Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ok so I promised Christopher after Ian's first birthday I would get his hair cut. I loved, loved LOVED the curls, but it was getting out of hand!! Soooo yesterday we happened to be near a first choice haircutter's place and so in we went! He sat on my lap and did really well, and the lady who was doing it was super patient as he was pretty wiggly and wondering what was going on! I was so impressed with them too. She gave me an envelope with some of the curls in it(yep I see a scrapbook page coming fo rsure!) and a certificate, and it was free!! Brilliant marketing plan! They are hoping to make a customer for life, and they very well may have!!

I can't get over how different and older he looks.
Amazing that something as simple as a haircut can change someone sooo drastically!
Anyway, here are the pics of my *sniff sniff* big boy!














9 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

What a cutie pie!!! Doesn't a haircut totally change their looks??? Bye bye baby! I can't believe it's a year already!!!

10:09 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww!!! The curls were so cute!! (at least from afar, where I dont have to take care of them!) LOL. But the cut looks great too...and I am sure his curls will come back, and hopefully more managebly (is that a word?) :P Or maybe he is just destined for some sweet Canadian boy hockey hair! ;)

5:44 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awwwww, he looks so grown up now! What a cutie! I have to admit though, that I loved the curls too!

9:40 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Christy said...

Oh Patti, did you save the tissue from the tears you cried? I was looking at my older son on the baseball field last night. He turns 8 next week. What happened to my baby? Great photos- nice catchlights!

8:14 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Ian is adorable! Look at those eyes (and the drool!!!) Heee hee!!

9:34 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Way too cute. The eyes for sure. So sad to see the curls go but he still is very very cute.

9:52 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger lacintha said...

what a handsome lil fella! Look at those chompers...beautiful pics Patti!

1:42 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

He looks so grownup!! More milestones, hey?!

1:30 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

He looks completely different, yet still so gosh darn cute!! Love the big blue eyes... and the drool too! :)

12:53 AM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home