Friday, July 28, 2006

Time to play some Tag

I got this from Kimmie's BLOGThe ABC tag...
[A is for age:] 32
[B is for booze of choice:] don't drink much, but a glass of wine now and then is nice.
[C is for career:] newly appointed WAHM,
[D is for your dog's name:] don't have a dog
[E is for essential items you use everyday] Internet, my Nikon, chapstick
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Just got the new Mercy Me CD and I love it all!
[G is for favorite game:]I've been known to play a computer game from time to time
[H is for hometown:] Burlington, On.
[I is for instruments you play]sadly I am not very musical
[J is for jam or jelly you like:]Strawberry
[K is for kids?] I have a girl & a boy
[L is for last kiss] dh this morning on his way to work
[M is for moma's job:] WAHM.
[N is for name of your crush:] Heath Ledger!
[O is for overnight hospital stays] ACL reconstruction, & the two c-sections
[P is for phobias:] I do not do well in crowds, I especially need to have "a way out" if I am completely surrounded by strangers, I will freak right out.
[Q is for quotes you like:] "When I look at my daughter I see myself, only better"
[R is your relationship that lasted the longest]:Christopher, my soulmate we have been together for 9 years married for 6
[S is for sexual preference:] um ya see above
[T is for time you wake up:] Ian my alarm clock around 6ish.
[U is for underwear:] not sure of the namebrand, but yep I wear it! LMBO!
[V is for vegetables you love]: Tomatoes, cukes, peppers, broccoli, celery, carrots +++
[W is for worst habit:] compulsive email checker
[X is for x-rays you've had] fractured ankle, umpteen for the many times I've destroyed my knee, many u/s for babes, and checking for blood clots in my leg
[Y is for yummy food you make] Choc. chip shortbread cookies, lasagna, home made pizza!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] I'm a libra, but I don't really follow that stuff. :)
wanna try??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home