Sunday, July 30, 2006

Scraps Ahoy Idol

Ok my beloved friends... I mentioned a few weeks ago about asking all of you lovely and talented scrappers out there in bloggerland to vote for me in an upcoming contest... well the time has arrived. It's at Scraps Ahoy, and here is the link http://www.scrapsahoy.com/content/round_2/round_2.html

For this round we had to use holiday colours(red & green) on a non holiday layout. I had some photos from Canada Day. In addition to the layout, we also had to do an essay on our favourite technique. I did transparencies. I believe there is a voting button bar on the right hand side, please vote for Patti M(I feel like I'm running in an election LOL!). But you'll need to register with the site to vote.
Thank you so much, I am having SO much fun with this! I hope I can stick around as long as possible!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can't vote until midnight but will do tommorrow.

10:14 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for ya Patti!! That site looks pretty neat, and all those layouts are great!! Good luck!

11:46 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

I'm off to check it out - you get my vote, Girl!!

I'm glad I'm home so I can check out everything that you've done lately!

10:12 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous layout and your article rocks!

1:27 AM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti, what an awesome layout and article. Glad I was able to vote for you. Lots of luck!

7:16 PM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home