Sunday, August 13, 2006

Voting time again...

ok my lovely and talented bloggerville friends, it is time again that I come humbly before you and grovel at your feet to scoot over to Scraps Ahoy http://www.scrapsahoy.com/content/round_3/round_3.html
and vote for wittle ol me. Ok so there isn't much that is "wittle" about me... I still would love it if you would vote for me. I am not as happy with my layouts for this round unfortunately. I had some major mojo issues and couldn't get the idea out the way I wanted it to look and so in the wee hours of the morning I decided to just let it be.

For those who had trouble last time, you will need to register first with Scraps Ahoy, then after that, on the right hand side is where the voting area is. Also if I may draw yoru attention to the area below where they are having a 2nd chance for those who were outed earlier in teh competition, our gal pal Kimmie C is on that list, can you show her some love too please!? :)

I know this is just a small beans contest but I am really having fun with it, it's a wave of excitment that I'm loving the ride on... and hope to ride it out as long as possible.
That would just be SO cool!
THank you thank you thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

thanks for giving me a shout out Patti, that was so sweet, luv ya girlie!!! off to vote

9:49 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow there are some great layouts on there!! I voted for you!! Good luck!!

1:43 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

When i have a minute I will register and cast my vote Patti!!! Good Luck!!!

12:06 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I got my vote in. Small beans to the big beans my dear. Your pages are awesome.

9:53 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home