Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's almost party time!

Ok this is pretty pathetic that I went and made a birthday party invitation for Ian's birthday... when I'm just hoping for my parents and brother(and his kids) to come! Ok so I just needed an excuse to play with the actions and yes brushes(oh Mel & Sue, I do love them so so very much!). I almost feel silly for making it, but hey... I'm the mom, and I'm going to want to scrapbook this so I don't bawl my eyes out!
Here it is... yes we have a family tradition that we used to do at the cottage, watermelon seed spitting... it must live on! LMBO
oh yes we're classy ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Wow! I love the colour in this! And I LMAO at the seed spitting... Yeeeehhaaaawww, sister! :)

12:07 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I love it. The film strip with that bend to it really makes it look dimensional. LOL on the watermelon seed spitting.

9:45 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like quite the fun tradition! LOL The invite looks great. (told ya you would be hooked on brushes! :D)

11:11 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um yeah, um, Patti can I come to the party too? I read that hottiecakes is going to be there and um, well, um, I like cake! hee hee !!!! I totally love the invite girlie! Looks soooo good!

11:20 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger lacintha said...

love the invite Patti!!!

He's just adorable...and the watermelon seed spitting sounds..um...sounds fun!

10:07 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

It's SO cute!!! I can't believe he's going to be one!

10:25 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home