Sunday, August 06, 2006

WE DID IT!

We made it to the next round for scraps ahoy idol, and I owe it all to you guys! Thanks so so sooooo very much for your help with voting! I am so very appreciative to my friends support!!
I can not tell you how much fun and anxiety (but a good kind) I am having with this!!! It's pretty exciting too! I have to do 2 layouts for next Saturday, one using only products that are 5 years or older(yikes! I dug through the old stuff and found 4 UGLY pieces of paper... but I have no embellishments... I am going to have to get creative!), and the other one is on values... should be fun guess what I'm going to be busy doing!!

Thanks again so very much for the votes my friends!!
http://www.scrapsahoy.com/content/round_2/round_2.html

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Congrats, Patti! I'll admit, I didn't vote, but only because I couldn't figure out how?!? I did check out your stuff and LOVED your technique essay! Very well written!
I'll have to get some pointers on how to vote for the next round!!

12:05 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats, Patti, and good luck with the next assignment.

I tried to register but couldn't find how to do it. Can you send me some advice on that? Thanks!

3:34 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats!! Good luck with the next assignment. I totally forgot to go back to vote during the time frame.

7:26 AM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! So happy for you!

12:07 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

congrats again chickie!!! hope you go all the way!

11:03 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home