Sunday, July 02, 2006

happiness is....


a pink barbie swimming pool... of course!!
Ok so it's definitely hot and summery outside, we needed cooling off and fast, and barbie came to the rescue! lol. Nothing like 2.5 inches of ice cold water from the garden hose to cool you off on a stinkin hot day! Ian was snoozing, Chris was doing something... and so Bree & I went to enjoy the pool. I didn't get in(yet), just my feet... and of course my camera is never far from me.
Brianna lately has been none too cooperative when I want to take her photo... ok so I take too many photos... I live in the digital age, it's gonna happen! Soooo I cleared my memory card and snapped 216 shots of Brianna being a ham and a half! There is just something so soothing about that click click click click sound... LOVE IT! And sadly I probably would have taken more, but a waterfight broke out and I had to hide the Nikon!
So hard to pick my favourites... but here they are! And again, they are SO going on a layout!

hmmm I'm thinking life and a celebration of it! ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Oh, she's just so stinkin' cute! LOVE the Barbie pool and you got some awesome shots, girlie!

11:00 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Great pictures, Patti! Love the swirling hair and depth of field!! Not bad for an afternoon of fun :))

12:26 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

I think i got your hint Patti and good for you!!! go goril and great pics that Brianna will have to be locked up for sure in a few more years!!!

5:22 PM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos of Brianna!

11:00 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Ooooooh, I love the photo of her from behind with her hair flying in the air! So CUTE! And that bathing suit is adorable!

12:36 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Fabulous photos. Love the hair in the air too. Snapping pictures is so easy with digi.

1:46 PM, July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home