Saturday, June 17, 2006

6 years!

6 years ago today and about a half hour ago in fact... we were married!! wow where has the time gone? I am shocked that that much time has passed and really I don't feel like it has. Well some things have changed... we now have 2 kids and one on the way...

(just kidding thought I'd mess with ya a bit! lol), a mortgage, a car payment. A new hobby that has taken over my dining room and most of my free thoughts. We have grown and changed too... (me my stomach, Chris, pretty much stays the same.).
Things I have learned?
~As much as I'd like him to know what I'm thinking, unless I've given him his morning mind reading pill, he doesn't have a hope unless I tell him!
~It's true to never go to bed upset
~I don't have to "nag", if I preface them with "loving reminder" it's all good!
~we need a bigger shower!! ;)

We're going out to Jake's Boathouse here in Burlington tonight for a nice dinner! My parents are coming to baby sit the kidlets. I'm so excited, I love jakes!! We're then going to wander chapter's aimlessly and come home to watch The Notebook(after Chris saw Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdam's in Home depot yesterday, now I want to see that movie again!), it's a good romantic chickflick... perfect for an anniversary I think!! lol!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Happy Anniversary, Patti & Chris!! I had to read that first part three times before I moved on and saw that you were messing with us! ;)
Congratulations on six years and here's to another 60 more!!

10:25 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations on 6 years and I had to read that twice too (the space really makes it harder). Hope you have a great time.

10:35 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a lovely, romantic evening together. And yes, I was thinking what did I miss and when did she tell everyone??!!

1:55 AM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Your husband is so lucky to have seen Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams at the home depot. Could you give us more details about that...

10:09 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Congratulations!!!! Happy anniversary!

2:17 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger tina werner said...

happy belated anniversary patti!!!

6:28 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home