Wednesday, June 21, 2006

photo inspiration challenge

I have been trying to keep my camera with me as often as possible! It isn't nearly so "slip-in-your-purse" friendly as my little kodak was, but I don't want to miss a thing!! So today Ian and I went for a walk to my parent's place and along the way, attached to the fence, was this old rusty lock! I don't know why, but I just found it fascinating... something rather out of place, and obviously it's been there for a while and I've never noticed it!
If you're looking for a photo challenge, try taking your camera with you on your daily day to day routine and see if you can spot something ordinary, but out of the ordinary??
Link me up and let me know! I'd love to see it!
Here are my funny lock photos.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Great idea, Patti! I quite like the look of that lock against the chain fence. I have an idea for your challenge - hopefully I can capture and post it tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration!!

3:32 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Cool idea Patti! I really like that photo. Not a usual photo thats for sure. maybe I will try that today. Take my camera and head out for a walk, see what I see! Thanx!

7:00 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

What a neat shot and I'm sure there are many things like that go unnoticed like that.

7:11 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

COOOOOOOL!!! I love those photos! I seriously need to get out and take more photos!

2:19 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

very cool photos Patti... I too find them very interesting, I think we have something in common about that kind of stuff.

12:11 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home