Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Maya Road is here!!!!!!


This is my second post of the day but I had to share.... Caroline, you hooked ME UP!!!! She sent me this most generous RAK for participating in one of her S! challenges! Girl, you are so so so generous! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the awesome stash of your incredibly beautiful ribbons, slides(omy gosh I am in LOVE!) and caps... I don't know how she does it... she just had a baby like a month ago??? business lady, mom, wife, +++
Ok so now I have to devise a way to display these gorgeous ribbons! I suppose I could actually use them... but the hoarder in me is not so convinced.
check it out!
Lovin the orange, blues, browns ok so I just love it all!

Thank you again so much Caroline, you've made my day!!! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

whata an amazing RAK!!! Caroline rocks!!!

12:39 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger lacintha said...

wowzers Patti!!!! What a gorgeous stash!!!!Make sure you strip down and roll around in them for a bit...ooohh yummm!!

1:11 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is AWESOME!!!

1:47 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Oh my heck! I love it! All of it!! Especially those slides! Caroline, you rawk! Awesome RAK!

9:29 PM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's some RAK. Caroline is just the sweetest ever. Enjoy playing with your goodies Patti!

10:12 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

That is one amazing RAK... how wonderful for you to recieve these awesome goodies, and what an amazing woman Caroline is...

12:08 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home