Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy belated fathers day!!

I tried posting yesterday but something was up with blogger so I gave up! I hope all the dads out there had a special day! We had a nice one, going to my parents house and saw both my brothers and their families. We all only get together probably 2x a year so that was pretty special to all be in one place!! It was stinkin hot yesterday too so of course a waterfight broke out, I hid behind my camera and so they took pity on me and let me stay dry! lol Here are some of my favourites from yesterday!
the first one is of all 5 cousins! Again very rare to get everyone together! and get this Ian was the only one actually looking at me! lol The next one is a pic of my dad!















Here is my middle brother and his daughter. I'm so proud of her, she just cut of 10" of hair for locks of love!







Here is the 3 of us together
and one from the waterfight!!
It was a fun day!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow. i wish we would have gotten some of that weather this weekend! It rained here, blah! Looks like the waterfight was fun!

Congrats on 6 years too! happy belated anniversairy!

12:58 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

It looks like you guys had LOTS of fun! Now if only the weather would warm up here!!!!

2:17 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Your brother is quite handsome!! Happy anniversary and happy fathers day to you too!

11:27 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Lots of fun!! Good thing they spared you and your camera!!

12:39 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Awesome that all of you were together for Father's Day. Looks like that water fight was a blast.

7:15 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home