Tuesday, June 27, 2006

46 things

46 Things you probably could care less about
I totally lifted this from Patti T's blog,

1. FIRST NAME? Patricia2.
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? at the wedding on Saturday, I'm a sucker for weddings4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't mind sliced turkey/chicken
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 of them! 2 here, 1 in heaven.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd hope so!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just my blog
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not as much as I could... I have become too serious lately... I need help out of it!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, they're exactly where I left them
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Not a big fan of heights, so probably not
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't currentlyown a pair that require tying... so nope! summer time=flip flops!
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? depends on what them mean by strong... I am physically fairly strong... emotionally not so much
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I'll take pretty much anything in the ice cream category.
16. SHOE SIZE? 9
17. RED OR PINK? one or the other.
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my poochey belly
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa and gran
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? October 18, here in Burlington
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? barefoot and pj's
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheerios, I'm anticipating coffee very soon
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hi5 is in the background as well as Ian yelling about something
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple is always fun, too bad they don't have a plaid!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? freshly cut grass, and baby's breath(not the flower)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Christopher
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? teeth & eyes
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm really good at putting my foot in my mouth(no not literally)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet coke followed closely by coffee, no wait it's coffee followed by diet coke... ok I can't make up my mind!
30. FAVORITE SPORT? to watch: Hockey & Giant Slalom skiing
31. HAIR COLOR? brown with grey peaking through time to colour!
32. EYE COLOR? blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza/caesar salad
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The new pride & prejudice(highly recommend it!)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Flash MX Bible(how to learn flash, it's over 2000 pages, I should ahve it done by the time I'm 80!)
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? star wars scene, and a calculator!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean waves crashing onto the beach
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME: Australia
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULDTHEY BE? really anyone who can feed themselves!! love my kids, but I'd love to have a hot meal again that I could enjoy without having to stop and shove a mouthful in someone else's mouth!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great to get to know you a bit more Patti!!

Good luck with the Flash book - it should at least be a fun 2000 pages!! :)

5:58 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh love reading people's answers to these, just a little more insight into you. TFS!!!

12:09 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home