Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday!!

And it's gorgeous outside! The sun is shining!!! It's still chilly but nice!! I think I'm going to take Ian for a walk later on. I'm so glad Spring is on the way!
I think I've realized part of my "depression" recently... Ian has weaned himself the little stinker! I wasn't quite ready for that... Man I hate being such an emotional person. I need to realize he's not rejecting me, he just is ready to grow and not be a tiny baby anymore. As my wonderful hubby reminded me (between sobs) that he still needs me and that will never change. This momming thing sure isn't easy!
So hopefully now that I have figured thsi much out, I can move on and continue to enjoy ALL of the little phases that he goes through.
I worked on a layout yesterday about his early eating experiences... I can't stop laughing every time I see it(which is a good thing... ohhh I love to laugh!)
Here it is... hope it gives you a good giggle too! (if you click on it it will open larger in a new window)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Patti,

I can't believe that he's weaned himself. I didn't know that they did that. But Chris is right it doesn't mean he doesn't love or need you. They grow so fast!!!

Did Bree wean herself? So is he having any other milk?

Breastfeeding is an emotional thing.

1:17 AM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home