Friday, March 17, 2006

Saturday blog challenge

Got this from 2p's :)

Spring Fever!!!! 8 Questions about SPRING!
1. have you gone on spring break before? if so, where, and if not, why?
Havn't gone anywhere on "march" break in ages, probably since university and that was to Mte. Ste. Marie to ski the Laurentians.

2. do you take a spring vacation?
We are this year hoping to make it to florida in May!

3. if you had (or have) a spring vacation, what would be your first choice to do? skiing in vermont? a week in the keys?
Anywhere warm! I destroyed my knee on that trip I mentioned in question 1 and have had 2 reconstructive surgeries on it... so no more skiing for me. It's ok though, I don't much like the cold any more!

4. in your home/apartment, do you do spring cleaning?
If I can get someone to take my kids for a weekend I would love to do a good clean and purgefest in my home!

5. in your area, what is your weather generally like in mid-march?
Super mild winter we've had this year, so far temps have been above 0(celcius) and havn't had any snow really at all! Loving this winter!

6. spring is one of my favourite seasons ... do you share my sentiment, or do you prefer another season?
I do like spring, but the weather is rather unpredictable. Fall is my constant favourite. It's weather is generally more consistant

7. do you do anything differently in spring than you do any other time of the year? (plant flowers/garden, take off the snow tires, etc.)
I love to garden! I have 3 small gardens 1 in the front & 2 in the back. I always look forward to getting my hands dirty and planting some beautiful flowers in them. Something about nurturing them into healthy blooming plants I find fun and exciting!

8. what are your plans for this weekend?
We're having a quiet weekend for a change. Having a group of ladies over to my house Saturday night to scrapbook(what a surprise!) and hopefully we can get outside and enjoy the weather if it's nice!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

I love fall too!!!!!! Although in Calgary it's generally pretty short before winter hits full force. I'm glad spring is on it's way.
Have fun scrapping tonight!

8:49 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

This is very cool Patti, loved reading your answers, I love fall as well, but I get a different kind of excitement when spring hits, which usually sends me to the mall shopping for clothes, like this weekend.

Hope you had a great night of scrapping.

6:12 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home