Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March blahs

Who said the blahs belong to February! I am totally having the March blahs!!! I havn't even been blogging lately... you know there is trouble when!
It's yucky outside, I miss the sun. Ian still is not sleeping at night or the day. Grumbly me!

But I am hoping my scraptivity kit may be coming today! That could definitely help bring me otu of the blahs.
Chris and I have also been discussing going on a vacation. We really havn't been on one since our honeymoon 6 years ago, so I think we're well and truly due! We were going to drive down to Myrtle Beach, but we forgot about the long drive with 2 small children... that may not work out so well. So our current thought... he's going to book off the last week of May/first week of June, and we're going to get ourselves a last minute deal! How spontaneous! How unlike me! I'm all excited! I would love to go to an island or somewhere, but I think we'll stay somewhere in the US. So hopefully that will work out. I need something happy to look forward to.. especially as my return to work day continues to draw near! I know it will be ok, but still kind of sad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh Patti, glad you decided to blog again, and spontaneous vacations sound awesome. It will be a lot of fun for you all.

On another note, when we got back to AB to visit family we drive and the girls do very well considering it is 13hours. Tips - if you can handle driving at hight, that is the best time to travel with youngins'. We can't so we leave early early in the morning and usually get 5 hours into our trip before the wake and need to stop for breakfast or something.

12:18 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

So good to see you posting again! I so hope you get to go on a trip - you totally deserve it! Keep us posted on where you decide to go! So fun!

3:03 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Patti,
How about a holiday to Australia?? Chris gave me your blog address. great to see some pictures of the kids :) they're adorable!! And Ian looks so big for the same age as Kye!! I'm on blogspot too, nashbabies if you want to see some pics of our kids.
Stace

12:33 AM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home