Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Cropping fun


I had so much fun on the weekend getting together with a bunch of the scraptivity girls! I havn't laughed so hard in months! I was literally crying from laughing so much! It was great! Those ladies are so talented! It was great getting caught up with old friends and chatting wtih new ones too. The food was great(a little too great... not thinking I'm goign to do well at weight watchers this week).

And I actually got some work done too! Here are 2 of the layouts I got completed They're kind of hard to see, but if you click on them, they'll open larger in a new window.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Great layouts, Patti! Sounds like you ladies had an awesome time!

8:37 PM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I had a blast too! Lots of fun!!

9:30 PM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love these layouts, Patti!! You rocked that Jan kit paper!

I have been keeping my eye on you over in digi survivor land and you are rockin' over there too! wahoo! (so do I get a cut if you win? LOL)

5:08 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the crop. Wish I could have come out to meet all of you.
Love the LOs too!

8:45 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home