Friday, March 03, 2006

blogging for survivor!!


Ok nothing like using my blog for a little shameless plug of begging for people's votes! Ms. Melissa (K23m) introduced me to a digital scrapbooking site that she's on the dt for, and they are having a Survivor contest, and so I promptly signed myself up! Each week 2 people I think will get voted off. This week's challenge was to create a "magazine Cover" for my team here it is. If you click on the image it will pop up bigger and in a new window, much easier to see!

If you happen to have a free moment(and I know those are a rarity for most people... apparently not for me! lol) and would like to help me out and vote, please follow the below directions!

Goto this site
http://www.doitdigi.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=596
You'll need to create a login...
Goto the gallery, look for digi survivor, goto challenge 1 and on the main gallery page that shows everyone's entries, you should see the word vote beneath each one(but only if you're logged in). THen you just click on my layout. My user name is patticakes(quel surprise huh?!)

I've also done a banner for the "immunity" challenge.. but I think you can only vote for one or the other.
Thanks again, and I totally understand if people are too busy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Very fun!! Looks like your in the top 3 right now. Will have to go vote later when I have time.

8:22 AM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home