Friday, February 17, 2006

yay for thunderstorms!

Apparently we had a thunderstorm last night... very odd weather for February... but I didn't even realize it because... wait for it...

I got to sleep all night, which means, Ian SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Thank you to who ever has been praying for me. I got out of bed this morning feeling like a normal person! I'm still enjoying my coffee right now, but this time it's because I like it, not needing it to wake me up! Kind of a strange feeling though because I'm still breastfeeding and woke up with "coconuts" for boobs lol. Sorry TMI... Because he's always eaten through the night, I never get that engorged feeling. Good to know I'm still making enough, something I have been worried about from day 1.

I just know this is going to be a great day!! how can it not?

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh Patti, that is wonderful news, I loved the fact my girls both slept through the night at a very early age, and know how great it feels when they finally do.

Sorry about the coconuts :), but hey you got to sleep and that out weighs any negatives right... :)

2:18 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

YEAH for Ian and yeah for more sleep. In my case I found the opposite for the sleep. Kendra never put on the weight so she just started sleeping though the night (although most of it was me knowing that she is not drinking enough milk - he hates the bottle). Micah was a dream sleeper and still is.

9:03 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home