Sunday, February 05, 2006

new photos






On Friday we went over to my good friend Julie's studio for her to take some new family photos for us. I know she's good. Obviously by the steady flow of traffic in and out of her house, but just to look at the amazing photos she took for us, I am just in awe with the gift God has given her! Just amazing. I have blown up 4 of them to put in frames in our new family room(recently completed basement). I will include them here too. I just can't wait to start scrapping them. So many to choose from though. I don't think it will be a problem.

There are more but this computer is too slow. Will add some more tomorrow when I'm upstairs on the better computer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh wow, she is a fabulous photographer. What awesome photos of your children and your family. You should definately hang these with Pride Patti... you all look wonderful!!!

6:39 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Patti, I looked through your album and the photos are absolutely FANTASTIC! She took SO many good ones!!!! They will go perfectly with the Feb. kit!

1:09 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger justem said...

This photos are beautiful! They have such blue eyes!!

5:15 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Amazing photos again Julie and your so blessed that she will take the photos for you. Love the earth tones clothes that you did. That one of Bree is fabulous.

9:01 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home