Friday, February 10, 2006

cool site of the day!

Bree is home with me today, and we were just surfing, looking for directions on how to make snowflakes. I know the concept isn't hard, but I wanted the ones that actually look like snowflakes, as opposed to the dog's breakfast I usually make! lol and came across this "virtual" snowflake making site. http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/ we had a blast! Thought I would share! Even if you don't have kids, I urge you to go have fun and make yourself a snowflake! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

How fun is that! At least I know how to fold the things now to make it round. Mine are always square. Micah loves making snowflakes but he can't work the siscors that well, so he'll love this.

8:58 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home