Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fiji revisited


Last night I ripped apart a layout I had done on my trip to Fiji back in 1998. I loved the layout then, but hated it now. And thought these photos were just too pretty to be on something I hated. Funny I have never "redone" a layout before, I hope this isn't a new trend, it could take a long time!

I actually found the inspiration for this in a magazine ad. I love the simplicity of it and how quick it was to complete!!(I finished it in under an hour, a first for me!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Patti, this layout is SO GORGEOUS! I love the you kept the focus on the photos and that the title totally draws your eye to them. I totally want to go there now!

2:44 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

looks great Patti!!! gorgeous pics!!!

2:57 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger JewelsC said...

BEAUTIFUL LO Patti!! Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

7:36 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Gorgeous LO. I lvoe the boxes. THe white makes the photos speak for themselves (which they do). I would have thought this was a mag ad if I saw it without knowing you scrapbooked it. Awesome page!

10:37 PM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home