Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bon Voyage!!

My parents just left on their way to Miami for a 2 week cruise!! Can we say Jealous??! But soooo happy for them! They havn't been away in a while, definitely not since my mom's accident a few years ago, so this is huge! Plus it's the first year my dad has been retired, so they have a lot to celebrate! Their ship is going through a lot of the islands and down into the Panama Canal! too cool! I can't wait to see their photos! They've even signed up for an off boat excursino to feed the sting rays! We had a good chat this morning, about serious stuff. I don't know why I always do that before people go away... I guess we never know how long we have right? They reminded me where the power of attorney, wills, safety deposit box etc all are. It's hard to not think of them just living for ever. Anyway I snapped a couple of photos of them wtih Ian this morning. Gosh I love them! They are the cutest grandparents!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Awwwww, what sweet photos! I hope they have an awesome trip!

12:54 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad they are getting away. They deserve it after all that has happened. Yes jealous here too!

10:32 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home