Tuesday, December 27, 2005

And so that was Christmas!


Now I know what it's a good thing Christmas only comes around once a year!!! It was wonderful, but exhausting! We spend Christmas eve here at our house and enjoyed a chocolate fondue! yummo! Too bad Brianna wasn't much into it. Chris & I enjoyed it though. It's been a tradition in my family for years to have 3 fondues(cheese, meat and chocolate)... I thought just doing the chocolate one would be fun.
We spent Christmas morning here at home. So nice to see the joy and excitement on Brianna's face! Wow if I could compare the look on her face to a word... pure bliss!!! so cute! I can't imagine Christmas now without children! Santa was very good to her. He brought her an art activity desk with crayons, markers, paint and pencil crayons!! This is all the girl does, and now finally my kitchen table can be free of the colouring books! hooray!
Ian's gifts were a little more modest, but we made up for it with a deposit into his Education fund. The kid has more clothes than he could wear and toys coming out the wazoo... so boring and practical me thought this was a good alternative. I know we'll get plenty of years to spoil him later! He liked the name train though



I did very well too, lots of neato scrapbooking stuff from my hubby, including that fandabbidozzie Designing with calendar for 2006! Can't wait to get using it! My parents gave me 2 new duck feather pillows... my head has never been so happy! And flannelette sheets! (I have wanted these forever, but didn't want to splurge on my sleepign comfort). Now if only the boy would sleep I will be the most comfy girl around! My next concern is, if I wear flanelette pj's(and I do), and I sleep on Flanelette sheets(I hope to soon), will I be able to get up? Or will I stick??

Christmas afternoon we spent with my parents, my middle brother, his gf and his 2 girls
here are our kids with my 2 neices(we have one more but she wasn't here yet) . And we returned to my parents house on boxing day for more family fun, and my oldest brother and his family joined us. It's now over and I am back on the bandwagon of Weight watchers... definitely fell off over the holidays! No time like the present to get back on however!

Hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday with their families!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home