Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Day

Just wanting to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas! It's so luxurious to be still sitting here in my pj's at 11:00 in the morning! Don't get to do that very often.
Have a nice relaxing day planned. Was hoping to go sledding later, but the rain has put a damper on the snow... so that may not work out. I'd like to bake some cookies later wtih Bree for Santa... but I just realized I don't have any butter. Not sure if I feel like braving the grocery store.

Time's up Ian's needing attention!
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Merry Christmas to you Patti and your family!!
I am still in my pj's at 1:30, I've been cleaning like a madwoman so what's the point in changing :) Great minds must think alike I planned on taking the kids sledding today as well but there is hardly any snow left, hopefully next year!!!

1:26 PM, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home