Wednesday, December 21, 2005

four more sleeps!

I wish people weren't so grumpy this time of year. I have managed to escape most malls and shopping outlets for the past 2 weeks because everyone is just so miserable!! Sadly I need to get some groceries for the weekend and Ian wasn't up for the trip today, so I'm going to brave it tonight! Thinking of doing it around 8:30 hopefully most people will have already gone home by then. Man that's such a bah humbug thing to say! I don't want a few grumpy people to get me down!
I'm still working on my mom's present too, nothing like leaving it to the last minute! I'm making her an address book... from scratch! Couldn't find one I liked to alter, so I made up the pages in Excel and printed them out. Was going to use the spine from the November Scraptivity kit, but figured with the number of pages I will need to have punched I think it will be easier on my hand to take it to business depot and have them bind it. Eeek that means another trip out before SUnday! I need to get my behind in gear!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

What an awesome idea, Patti! I think it's smart to get it bound somewhere else! Good luck finishing - she will LOVE it!

4:34 PM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home