Friday, November 18, 2005

Miracles still happen

This morning we had wonderful news of a close friend. She had to have brain surgery on Wednesday and they have released her already! Praise God! Miracles do still exist today! Her surgery went well, and I hear that her sense of humour is sharp as always! God is so good! Her husband emailed us all the details that she was able to talk to him only about an hour out of recovery, and said here come dumb and dumber(she was referring in "love" to her mom and her dh). I can't wait to see her!

Tomorrow is Brianna's 4th birthday party(her birthday isn't until the 21st though). I think I am more excited for the party than she is. I hope everyone enjoys themselves! I can't believe my baby is turning 4 already! Where has the time gone?
She is at home with me today. I can hear her singing happily to herself away in the basement. I love that she can be so independant now and likes to play with her doll house downstairs. My parents are giving her a gorgeous train set that my dad had made. I know she'll love it! And in a few years Ian will likely get to love it too!
Timg goes on too fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home