Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The great Candy race

Oh my word we had so much fun last night at church. They outdid themselves that's for sure! For the "hallelujah night" festivities they organized "the great candy race" a la the amazing race. So all the families were in teams and had to race around the building doing tasks, and finding clues and having a great time! Bree, Ian & I kind of ran out of steam early... but oh my goodness it was so much fun! They put a lot of work into it, and I think everyone had a great time! Had some new people from the community come in too so that was even better! I hope to see them again on a Sunday!
Bree was a little lamb(although she called her self a llama)
And Ian was a little Santa, not so original, but hey... here are the photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home