Monday, December 19, 2005

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Was just reading HeatherM's blog and saw she had a slow cooker recipe on it, and I thought it was a great idea to share sucessful recipes on here. I just made this last night and it turned out alright

Boneless Chuck Roast(I used a package of browned extra lean ground beef because that was all I had)
2 Cans of Cream of mushroom soup(plus 2 cans of water)
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 can beef broth
2 cans mushrooms
egg noodles
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp garlic salt
salt & peper to taste

Place roast in the crockpot adding all of the soups and water Add seasonings. Cook for 5 hours on high. Check for doneness, shred up the meat. Add some water if needed. When you are ready for dinner cook the noodles as directed on package and add to the crockpot. Add sour cream and serve.

I used ground beef(cooked it first then added it in). I also added half a bag of frozen veggies since I'm trying to eat more of those. Made lots too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Cool! This sounds REALLY good! I think this is what we're going to have on Thursday for supper! :) TFS!

11:26 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home