Saturday, February 17, 2007

Friday night sillies

*giggle* this photo makes me laugh... think he needs a haircut??? ;)
I have said it before, and I'll say it again, man I love watching the kids play. Who would have thought a long hall way and running back and forth could have been so much fun?
They truly warm my heart to see them having so much fun together.
Monkey see monkey do!!
(oh ya and I got a new wide angle lens-nikkor 17-55 2.8 :) :) that I can't get enough of, and it's too cold to go outside, so I must practice on my victims er I mean children! lol)












7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dang you have got two of the cutest ever! I am so totally digging the wee one's hair (boy what alot of teeth too!!!). Some of my best memories of playing as a kid where in our hallway! Go figure!!!!!! Great pics btw Patti!

11:12 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Ashley said...

Those photos are awesome! It sure looks like they are having fun. I CANT wait until the stage where the kids play together. They sure seem to be having fun!

11:28 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

I know exactly what you mean, laughing children who are having so much fun playing just warms the heart.

Wonderful photos Patti!!!! Your kidlets are just too adorable!!!!

4:09 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Great photos. Your kids are just so sweet. Didn't we all have the best fun in the hallway. Love the photos are the top of your blog too. Ian looks so cute trying to kiss Bree.

Congrats on the new lens. Have fun playing with your victims, I mean children. LOL

1:26 AM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

Sweet, sweet kids and beautiful moments captured! Aren't new camera pieces just the best treats?!! I remember countless hockey games with those miniature sticks and little bouncy balls being played down our hallway.

1:43 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally cute photos, Patti! Looks like you are enjoying the new lens!!

The blog looks great too! :)

9:52 AM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL on teh victims. Some awesome photos!! Thanks for sharing some silliness.

10:03 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home