Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Loosing Wisdom

Apparently it's time to get 2 of my wisdom teeth yanked... Not looking forward to that, but I'm sure I'll survive. Chris is getting all 4 out in a few weeks, so I guess I'll have something to gauge mine by!!



Let's see what else is new, snow, apparently it is winter in Southern Ontario, I thought we were going to escape without any... Not so fortunate! But Brianna has been having heaps of fun being out there. Does my heart good to see her playing in it. We actually went out together on the weekend after I nearly fried my computer *another story I shan't bore y'all with). So I took my big brother's wise advice and put it aside and played in the snow. We built a snowman, err excuse me a "snow dad".(Bree's class is talking about snow families right now, she was eager to build a snow mom, snow girl, snow boy, snow dog and snow cat as well, but I told her my back and the snow available could only do one, so a snow dad it was!)


And here he is in all his glory! Our pickin's for facial decorations were pretty slim out in the backyard, so he got some rocks for eyes and a mouth and a pinecone for a nose... and a red bucket for a hat! (was wondering were my floor washing bucket had disappeared to!)


Oh and the boy is talking... can you guess what he's telling me in this photo?
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
yup it's a good thing he's cute!
and I believe I'm being paged by the boy now!!
tata!

10 Comments:

Blogger Gaspegirl said...

how cute are they?!! Glad to hear that you had fun in the snow and hope that your back is back to normal soon!

3:23 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

I think I missed something about your back, but I hope it feels better all the same.

Your children are always so adorable, and of course you have fantastic photos of them to share too.

Glad you had some fun in the snow with Bree.

6:45 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Glad to hear that your back is better. Big hugs on the wisdom teeth front to you and Chris.

Great photos of the little ones as always. Bree is so adorable and I really love the snow dad you and she created. Ian is too cute. Hooray on the speaking . . . I guess. LOL

12:44 AM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love it when they learn to say "no"! LOL!! Great snow dad, looks like you had fun & I'm glad your back is feeling better!

10:54 AM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Looks like you had alot of snow fun! The kids are so darn cute. That "NO" word is a common one in our house with Tasha too! Don't you just love that word!

11:49 AM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally diggin' the snowdad! That's just too freakin' cute! Could the boy get any cuter? OMGOSH!!!!! Look after your back and your teeth honey!

2:10 PM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger lacintha said...

gorgeous pics as always Patti..and good luck with the wisdom teeth..i had mine pulled around Christmas...wasn't too bad!

3:00 PM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Gotta love that the first words are usually no. I love the way you captured it.

LOL on the snow family.

Well on the plus side, getting your wisdom teeth out will help you loose weight. I pray all goes well with Chris'.

6:38 PM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awesome photos! Glad you took some time to play in the snow!

8:05 PM, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughters eyes just pop out at ya in that photo - beautiful! Love the look on your son's face too! They are both adorable!

12:58 AM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home