Friday, January 19, 2007

Go West!

As I sit here gazing out my window at the snow falling, I can't help but think ahead to the summer! Longing for warmth, sandals flowers and a possible trip out to the lovely British Columbia! I have a handful of friends who have asked if ever I was out that way, they'd like for me to do their family photos... now have five... hoping if I was able to get ten families booked, I might actually be able to get out there and cover my costs. Thinking of going the last week of August, or early September, what ever woudl work best for people. Not sure that early September would work so well with Labour day and kids returning to school. I'm also hoping to go over to the Island and have a couple of families to do there as well. SO I'm officially putting out a feeler for those on the west coast, if anyone is interested or knows of anyone who may be interested in family photos, hook me up!! Of course I'm all for mixing business with pleasure and would LOVE to meet some of the friends I have been chatting with over the years! So here is to hoping it all works out!!
And for those who are also gazing out their windows at the soft fluffy snow falling... just remember, summer is coming!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Well, I for one would be thrilled! Have you been here before?

Let me know when things get firmed up! Very exciting news!

1:43 PM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Oh that sounds like a fun trip.

I hear ya on the thinking ahead to summer.

1:26 AM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger As The World Scraps said...

that would be a great trip and a business write off is nice too!
PS... you have been tagged! See my blog

9:21 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh Patti that would be fabulous, we would totally love to se you if you make the trip out here, and of course we have some very beautiful backdrops for photo shoots!!!!

9:25 PM, January 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want summer, I'm giving it away, can't wait for winter! We've just had 2 days in excess of 40 degree's Celius. HOT HOT HOT!! Sounds like the new business is going well. :)

12:58 AM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

go west young woman! That trip would rock! Hope things pull together for you !!!!!

12:13 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

I don't suppose you are thinking of making a stop in Alberta are you?? Let me know if you do!!

1:11 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm....want to stop in SK on the way?? I might be a bit too far north for you, though. And the mosquitos are bad here in the summer. LOL. Just kidding - keep me in mind if you want to when you are planning a route! We will have a "family" to shoot by then!! :)

3:26 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Mary Pauls said...

Patti, I would so be into a photo shoot, we need some good family photos. Let me know!!!

10:02 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home