Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January...

wow this month flew by hey?? or is it just me? I am thrilled to be out of January... it's so cold!
January has been an interesting month, here is a wrap up...
My best friend called and told me she was engaged!! eeeek!! *SO* excited for her!! And asked if I woudl be her matron of honour?! :) What an honour indeed! They're not sure yet where it's going to be, but somewhere hot and on a beach!! *insert very happy Patti here* Only thing is, I'm not going to be able to photograph it as I'm going to be in it!!! I have always wanted to photograph a beach wedding! So I'm going to ask if they will dress up again for me during the week and get some nice aftershots.
I also completed my business plan and according to my business coach it's in the top 10% of ones shes read! So that is incredibly good news!
I've heard from a couple of friends who are newly expecting, but they're still in the early stages and are keeping it quiet for now. But I am SOO thrilled for them! Praying and hoping for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery momma's!!! You know who you are! ;)
Got to meet some really neat people and experience some new customs!
All in all a great month!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like the year has started great and you have some cool things to look forward to for the rest of it!

2:41 PM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've really had an interesting month! Action packed I'd say!

9:27 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Woo hoo on the business plan. It is great to know that all your hard work with it is coming to fruition. Congrats on the wedding and I think it is very sweet of you to photograph the wedding (even the day after). I see great things in your future. WTG girlie!

9:07 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats to G!!! and I bet you'll still get some nice shots the day of just the two of them. Yeah for a holiday.

Congrats on the business plan. What great news that she thought it was fabulous!!

1:32 PM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home